Hi Bob,
We were testing it between two similar servers   rsynic and copy paste  both
ways ( read/write) was the same around 300MB/sec average. Of course the speed
test on the pools provide  higher throughput  around 600MB/sec
[cid:449A210A-451D-40E1-97EA-98BA5E7FA558@fios-router.home]

On Sep 16, 2016, at 12:33 PM, Bob Friesenhahn