So I'm finally getting around to trying out LX zones and can't seem to get the
zone installed for some reason. Here's what I've done and where I'm stuck:

# Fresh install of latest bloody
# Setup basic networking
# pkg update -v
# reboot
# pkg set-publisher -G http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/bloody/ -g
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/LX/ omnios
# pkg install brand/lx
# curl -o /root/centos6.zss.gz
https://images.joyent.com/images/5b7e86e4-2797-11e6-b7d7-cbe6a1a48791/file
<https://images.joyent.com/images/5b7e86e4-2797-11e6-b7d7-cbe6a1a48791/file>

# zonecfg -z lx0
# create -b
# set zonepath=/zones/lx0
# set brand=lx
# set autoboot=false
# set ip-type=exclusive
# add net
# set physical=lx0
# add property (name=gateway,value="192.168.0.1")
# add property (name=ips,value="192.168.0.69/24")
# add property (name=primary,value="true")
# end
# add attr
# set name=dns-domain
# set type=string
# set value=example.com
# end
# add attr
# set name=resolvers
# set type=string
# set value=192.168.0.1
# end
# add attr
# set name=kernel-version
# set type=string
# set value=2.6.32
# end
# commit

-- This is where it breaks
# zoneadm -z lx0 install -s /root/centos6.zss.gz

I get this..
root@bloodybox:/root# zoneadm -z lx0 install -s /root/centos6.zss.gz
WARNING: skipping network interface 'lx0': object not found
ERROR:

Ok, I think I can fix the iface issue like so:
# dladm create-vnic lx0 -l e1000g0

But, the empty error message persists and the zone never gets installed :(

root@bloodybox:/root# zoneadm -z lx0 uninstall
root@bloodybox:/root# zoneadm -z lx0 install -s /root/centos6.zss.gz
ERROR:

And for giggles, I gunzipped the file and tried it with the unzipped version.
Same deal. Any ideas?.. I'm running this as a VM for testing before I put it on
bare metal. Could that be the issue or did I miss something critical above? I
wish the error message said *something* ;) Any other way of getting some extra
verbose output to see where it's dying?

Thanks

Michael