Hi Gea,
Your property values are a bit off, here is what  i got from EMC
https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-39156

  *   ipadm set-prop –p send_buf =2097152 tcp
  *   ipadm set-prop –p recv_buf=2097152 tcp
  *   ipadm set-prop –p max_buf=16777216 tcp
  *   ipadm set-prop –p _cwnd_max=8388608 tcp

also the power of 2 in twenty is 1048576.

Can you confirm that the set-prop -p values should the 2 in the power of 20 and
21st
[cid:449A210A-451D-40E1-97EA-98BA5E7FA558@fios-router.home]

On Sep 16, 2016, at 12:57 PM, Guenther Alka