Hello,
i have some problems with omnios and VMware 6U2. I am not sure if it is VMware related or omnios related.

First, my  Hardware:
X10SRL-F with XEON CPU
64GB ECC RAM
2x M1015 SAS Controller with IT Mode (Firmware P19)
1x Intel 540x-T1
and one or two other PCIe Devices

I have some issues with Passthru some PCIe devices.
i create a VM with the newest omnios_bloody (bloody_20161006.iso).
After that i passthru the 2x M1015 and import the exisiting pool -> no problem -> run's stable.
(see log WITHOUT problems/crash: http://pastebin.com/Y0G5YHEg )

After that i tried to passthru my intel x540-T1 NIC (and later a i210-NIC onboard-Port). About 10 seconds after omibos boot the vm just crashes.
Sometimes it is stable for a bit longer and i can login and execute dladm show-phys or show-link but after that i crashes instantly.
(see log WITH problems/crash: http://pastebin.com/gPNLrdg7 )

I also tried to install omnios without vmware (native) and i have no problems at all. Omnios regocnize all discs on M1015 and x540 NIC and i210 NIC.
I guess the issues are msi-x/interups related, but maybe you can help with that.

Thanks, manuel