Hi Fábio,

Am 26.01.17 um 12:22 schrieb Fábio Rabelo:
sorry, I forgot to change address to all list before send ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fábio Rabelo <fa...@fabiorabelo.wiki.br>
Date: 2017-01-26 9:21 GMT-02:00
Subject: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] Install on Supermicro DOM=low space left
To: "Volker A. Brandt" <v...@bb-c.de>

Hi Fábio!

I've just installed OmniOS on a Supermicro Motherboard with a DOM
device for boot .

It is working fine, no issues ...

But, the 64GB DOM has just 9GB of space left

Can I delete something ( temp files, compacted installed packages, etc
) to free some space ?
You might have oversized swap and/or dump volumes.  Do a

   zfs list -t volume

What volume sizes are shown
NAME         USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
rpool/dump  41.5G  9.15G  41.5G  -
rpool/swap  4.13G  13.0G   276M  -

I did not changed anything during instalation proccess, I've just
accepted all defaults

If you still want to change the size of the dump volume:

zfs set volsize=16g rpool/dump

The size depends of course on the estimated size of a core dump, but 16G should ne way over the top.

Cheers,
Stephan