> On Apr 10, 2017, at 2:39 PM, Machine Man <gearbo...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you. I am sending it back to where we purchased it from. I thought
> these were no longer avail, but the distributor still listed them and had in
> stock.
> I was hesitant to purchase, but I am in desperate need for a ZIL.

ZeusRAMs have been EOL for a year or more. AIUI, the parts are no longer
available to build them.
We do see better performance from the modern, enterprise-class, 12G SAS parts
from HGST and Toshiba.
Unfortunately, they are priced by $/GB and not $/latency, so the smaller
capacity (GB) drives are also slower.
 — richard