Guys,
Do you have any other ideas why i cannot upgrade to the damn r151022 or any
steps i can do to figure it out?
Below please find full command log of my upgrade process:

root@mojvps:/root# pkg list | grep ssh
network/openssh
7.4.1-0.151014             i--
network/openssh-server
7.4.1-0.151014             i--

root@mojvps:/root# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
omnios                      origin   online F
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/

root@mojvps:/root# pkg list -v ca-bundle
FMRI
IFO
pkg://omnios/web/ca-bundle@5.11-0.151014:20170414T020006Z
i--

root@mojvps:/root# pkg refresh --full

root@mojvps:/root# pkg update -nv
No updates available for this image.

root@mojvps:/root# beadm list
BE                           Active Mountpoint Space Policy Created
omnios                       -      -          3,67M static 2017-04-05 17:29
omniosvar                    -      -          19,0K static 2017-04-05 17:29
update_07042017              NR     /          4,86G static 2017-04-07 20:40
update_07042017-backup-1     -      -          237K  static 2017-07-27 21:36
upgrade_from_r151014_backup  -      -          243K  static 2017-07-27 21:56
update_07042017-backup-2     -      -          297K  static 2017-08-02 20:06
update_07042017-backup-3     -      -          308K  static 2017-08-12 14:05
upgrade_from_r151014_backup2 -      -          315K  static 2017-08-12 14:07

root@mojvps:/root# beadm create upgrade_from_r151014_backup3
Created successfully

root@mojvps:/root# /usr/bin/pkg set-publisher -G
http://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151014/ -g
https://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151022/ omnios

root@mojvps:/root# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
omnios                      origin   online F
https://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151022/

root@mojvps:/root# /usr/bin/pkg update --be-name r151022
Creating Plan (Running solver): -
pkg update: No solution was found to satisfy constraints
Plan Creation: Package solver has not found a solution to update to latest
available versions.
This may indicate an overly constrained set of packages are installed.

latest incorporations:

  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/illumos-gate@11
,5.11-0.151022:20170510T210757Z
  pkg://omnios/consolidation/osnet/osnet-incorporation@0.5.11
,5.11-0.151022:20170510T212740Z
  pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/omnios-userland@11
,5.11-0.151022:20170511T001737Z
  pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151022:20170511T002513Z
Dependency analysis is unable to determine exact cause.
Try specifying expected results to obtain more detailed error messages.


2017-08-01 21:47 GMT+02:00 Krzysztof Grzempa <grzem...@gmail.com>:

>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Krzysztof Grzempa <grzem...@gmail.com>
> Date: 2017-08-01 21:47 GMT+02:00
> Subject: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151014: failed to switch from SunSSH
> to OpenSSH
> To: Andries Annema <an3s.ann...@gmail.com>
>
>
> Hi All,
> @Jens @Davide @Andries
>
> I followed your ideas but no go for me..
>
> root@mojvps:/root# pkg install pkg:/package/pkg
> No updates necessary for this image.
> root@mojvps:/root# pkg update -nv
> Creating Plan (Running solver): |
> pkg update: No solution was found to satisfy constraints
> Plan Creation: Package solver has not found a solution to update to latest
> available versions.
> This may indicate an overly constrained set of packages are installed.
>
> latest incorporations:
>
>   pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151022:20170511T002513Z
>   pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/illumos-gate@11,5.11-0.15102
> 2:20170510T210757Z
>   pkg://omnios/consolidation/osnet/osnet-incorporation@0.5.11,
> 5.11-0.151022:20170510T212740Z
>   pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/omnios-userland@11,5.11-0.
> 151022:20170511T001737Z
> Dependency analysis is unable to determine exact cause.
> Try specifying expected results to obtain more detailed error messages.
>
> root@mojvps:/root# pkg update -nv entire
> No updates available for this image.
> root@mojvps:/root# pkg install -nv entire
> No updates necessary for this image.
>
>
> Regards,
> Chris
>
> 2017-07-31 19:54 GMT+02:00 Andries Annema <an3s.ann...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Could this be in any way related to the issue I reported recently (
>> http://lists.omniti.com/pipermail/omnios-discuss/2017-July/009079.html)
>> where I tried to run "pkglint" in order to prepare an IPS package and got a
>> "MemoryError" with the specific statement that "This is an internal error
>> in pkg(5) version ..."?
>>
>> Not sure if it does, because I got this error on a freshly installed
>> r151022 "vanilla" system, so no upgrade from r151014 or anything. Also, if
>> I run "pkg install pkg:/package/pkg" now on that system, it responds with
>> "No updates necessary for this image", so I doubt it is really related.
>> However, I couldn't help but ask, as I haven't received any response on
>> the other matter yet and both are related to "pkg"...
>>
>> Andries
>>
>> On 2017-07-31 17:14, Davide Poletto wrote:
>>
>> Hello all, just a follow up about the upgrade from OmniOS r151014 to
>> OmniOSce r151022 (r151022i) via OmniOS r151022: it was flawless in my
>> case...the only additional step it required before the final pkg update
>> -rv documented step (so the system was still on OmniOS r151022) was the
>> mandatory update of pkg(5) package:
>>
>>  /usr/bin/pkg update -rv
>> WARNING: pkg(5) appears to be out of date, and should be updated before
>> running update.  Please update pkg(5) by executing 'pkg install
>> pkg:/package/pkg' as a privileged user and then retry the update.
>>
>> root@nas01:~# pkg install pkg:/package/pkg
>>             Packages to update:   1
>>        Create boot environment:  No
>> Create backup boot environment: Yes
>>
>> DOWNLOAD                                PKGS         FILES    XFER
>> (MB)   SPEED
>> Completed                                1/1         42/42      1.2/1.2
>> 430k/s
>>
>> PHASE                                          ITEMS
>> Removing old actions                             1/1
>> Installing new actions                           1/1
>> Updating modified actions                      43/43
>> Updating package state database                 Done
>> Updating package cache                           1/1
>> Updating image state                            Done
>> Creating fast lookup database                   Done
>> Reading search index                            Done
>> Updating search index                            1/1
>> Updating package cache                           1/1
>>
>> I'm pretty sure that, when the system still was on OmniOS r151022 (so
>> when the publisher was still pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151022/), the system
>> was also fully up-to-date...I remember I did a pkg update -nv to check its
>> status...but no updates were necessary (so the pkg(5) update's
>> requirement reported above probably is a direct consequence of the
>> publisher repository change from pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151022/ to
>> pkg.omniosce.org/r151022/core/ which is the mandatory step prior of the
>> final pkg update -rv command execution).
>>
>> Worth to mention that additional step on the
>> https://github.com/omniosorg/omnios-build/blob/r151022/doc/R
>> eleaseNotes.md#upgrading-from-omniti-released-r151022 paragraph?
>>
>> Davide.
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Krzysztof Grzempa <grzem...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Jens
>>> Currenty im out of home.
>>> I will try it out tommorow and report results...
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Chris
>>>
>>> 29.07.2017 00:28 "Jens Bauernfeind" <bauernfe...@ipk-gatersleben.de>
>>> napisaƂ(a):
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> what happens when you just try to update entire?
>>>> pkg update -nv entire
>>>> or
>>>> pkg install -nv entire
>>>>
>>>> Best Regards,
>>>> Jens
>>>> ________________________________________
>>>> From: OmniOS-discuss [omnios-discuss-boun...@lists.omniti.com] on
>>>> behalf of Krzysztof Grzempa [grzem...@gmail.com]
>>>> Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 10:50
>>>> To: omnios-discuss@lists.omniti.com
>>>> Subject: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151014: failed to switch from
>>>> SunSSH      to OpenSSH
>>>>
>>>> HI,
>>>> So, any other ideas ? I would like to avoid plain new installation
>>>> scenario :)
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Kris
>>>>
>>>> 2017-07-28 1:29 GMT+02:00 Dan McDonald <dan...@kebe.com<mailto:danmcd
>>>> @kebe.com>>:
>>>> Yeah that's right.  Sorry -- had to ask.
>>>>
>>>> Dan
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)
>>>>
>>>> On Jul 27, 2017, at 4:36 PM, Krzysztof Grzempa <grzem...@gmail.com
>>>> <mailto:grzem...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi Dan,
>>>> I had done prerequsities before i started:
>>>>
>>>> root@mojvps:/root# pkg list -v ca-bundle
>>>> FMRI
>>>>      IFO
>>>> pkg://omnios/web/ca-bundle@5.11-0.151014:20170414T020006Z
>>>>       i--
>>>>
>>>> there is 'April' certificates..right ?
>>>>
>>>> Kris
>>>>
>>>> 2017-07-27 22:28 GMT+02:00 Dan McDonald <dan...@kebe.com<mailto:danmcd
>>>> @kebe.com>>:
>>>> You're sure you're on the very latest 014? Could be lack of updated
>>>> certificates...
>>>>
>>>> Dan
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPhone (typos, autocorrect, and all)
>>>>
>>>> On Jul 27, 2017, at 4:14 PM, Krzysztof Grzempa <grzem...@gmail.com
>>>> <mailto:grzem...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Guys,
>>>> I will grab this thread as it is somehow similiar. I want to upgrade
>>>> from r151014 to r151022. I went throught all steps of:
>>>> https://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Upgrade_to_r151022
>>>> but when Im performing upgrade:
>>>>
>>>> # /usr/bin/pkg update --be-name r151022
>>>>
>>>> i got:
>>>>
>>>> root@mojvps:/root# /usr/bin/pkg update --be-name r151022
>>>> Creating Plan (Running solver): |
>>>> pkg update: No solution was found to satisfy constraints
>>>> Plan Creation: Package solver has not found a solution to update to
>>>> latest available versions.
>>>> This may indicate an overly constrained set of packages are installed.
>>>>
>>>> latest incorporations:
>>>>
>>>>   pkg://omnios/entire@11,5.11-0.151022:20170511T002513Z
>>>>   pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/illumos-gate@11,5.11-0.15102
>>>> 2:20170510T210757Z
>>>>   pkg://omnios/consolidation/osnet/osnet-incorporation@0.5.11,
>>>> 5.11-0.151022:20170510T212740Z
>>>>   pkg://omnios/incorporation/jeos/omnios-userland@11,5.11-0.15
>>>> 1022:20170511T001737Z
>>>> Dependency analysis is unable to determine exact cause.
>>>> Try specifying expected results to obtain more detailed error messages.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I set publisher correctly IHMO:
>>>>
>>>> root@mojvps:/root# pkg publisher
>>>> PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
>>>> omnios                      origin   online F
>>>> https://pkg.omniti.com/omnios/r151022/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Any ideas ?
>>>>
>>>> I want to upgrade to CE after that.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks in advance
>>>> Kris
>>>>
>>>> 2017-07-24 17:01 GMT+02:00 Davide Poletto <davide.pole...@gmail.com
>>>> <mailto:davide.pole...@gmail.com>>:
>>>> Thanks Andy, thanks Peter.
>>>>
>>>> So now OpenSSH is installed:
>>>>
>>>> root@nas01:/root# pkg list | grep ssh
>>>> network/openssh                                   7.4.1-0.151014
>>>>      i--
>>>> network/openssh-server                            7.4.1-0.151014
>>>>      i--
>>>> root@nas01:/root# ssh -V
>>>> OpenSSH_7.4p1, OpenSSL 1.0.2k  26 Jan 2017
>>>>
>>>> Totally my fault in not following the right Release Notes (I thought I
>>>> should have followed the destination version - r151022 - Release Notes
>>>> instead the one from where the upgrade process has to start, r151014 in my
>>>> case).
>>>>
>>>> Thanks again for pointing me on the right track.
>>>>
>>>> Best regards, Davide.
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Peter Tribble <peter.trib...@gmail.com
>>>> <mailto:peter.trib...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Davide Poletto <
>>>> davide.pole...@gmail.com<mailto:davide.pole...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>> Hello all,
>>>>
>>>> I'm facing a strange issue on a pretty standard OmniOS r151014 LTS box
>>>> fully updated (only Global Zone), following the "Upgrading to r151022"
>>>> instructions at https://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/Upgrade_to_r151022
>>>> required before any jump to OmniOS r151022 (my final target is OmniOS
>>>> Community Edition r151022i) I found that I'm unable to switch to OpenSSH as
>>>> per "Upgrading to OpenSSH from SunSSH" instructions on the same page:
>>>>
>>>> executing the suggested command:
>>>>
>>>> root@nas01:/root# /usr/bin/pkg install --no-backup-be --reject
>>>> pkg:/network/ssh --reject pkg:/network/ssh/ssh-key --reject
>>>> pkg:/service/network/ssh --reject pkg:/service/network/ssh-common
>>>> pkg:/network/openssh pkg:/network/openssh-server
>>>>
>>>> fails with the message:
>>>>
>>>> pkg install: The following pattern(s) did not match any allowable
>>>> packages.  Try
>>>> using a different matching pattern, or refreshing publisher information:
>>>>
>>>>     pkg:/service/network/ssh-common
>>>>
>>>> The r151014 release notes
>>>>
>>>> https://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/ReleaseNotes/r151014
>>>>
>>>> say
>>>>
>>>> /usr/bin/pkg install --no-backup-be --reject pkg:/network/ssh --reject
>>>> pkg:/network/ssh/ssh-key --reject pkg:/service/network/ssh
>>>> pkg:/network/openssh pkg:/network/openssh-server
>>>>
>>>> Blindly I tried to omit the specific "ssh-common" package reject
>>>>
>>>> I think you were on the right track.
>>>>
>>>> but the result is not conforting me (maybe I tried a command in a
>>>> totally wrong way not understanding what the --reject options really mean):
>>>>
>>>> root@nas01:/root# /usr/bin/pkg install --no-backup-be --reject
>>>> pkg:/network/ssh --reject pkg:/network/ssh/ssh-key --reject
>>>> pkg:/service/network/ssh --reject pkg:/network/openssh
>>>> pkg:/network/openssh-server
>>>>
>>>> I think you have an extra --reject in there, so you've told it not to
>>>> install openssh.
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> -Peter Tribble
>>>> http://www.petertribble.co.uk/ - http://ptribble.blogspot.com/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> OmniOS-discuss mailing list
>>>> OmniOS-discuss@lists.omniti.com<mailto:OmniOS-discuss@lists.omniti.com>
>>>> http://lists.omniti.com/mailman/listinfo/omnios-discuss
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> OmniOS-discuss mailing list
>>>> OmniOS-discuss@lists.omniti.com<mailto:OmniOS-discuss@lists.omniti.com>
>>>> http://lists.omniti.com/mailman/listinfo/omnios-discuss
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> OmniOS-discuss mailing list
>>> OmniOS-discuss@lists.omniti.com
>>> http://lists.omniti.com/mailman/listinfo/omnios-discuss
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> OmniOS-discuss mailing 
>> listOmniOS-discuss@lists.omniti.comhttp://lists.omniti.com/mailman/listinfo/omnios-discuss
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> OmniOS-discuss mailing list
>> OmniOS-discuss@lists.omniti.com
>> http://lists.omniti.com/mailman/listinfo/omnios-discuss
>>
>>
>
>
_______________________________________________
OmniOS-discuss mailing list
OmniOS-discuss@lists.omniti.com
http://lists.omniti.com/mailman/listinfo/omnios-discuss

Reply via email to