sorry, just realise, msg are not beeing forward to forum

Fábio Rabelo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fábio Rabelo <fa...@fabiorabelo.wiki.br>
Date: 2017-08-21 7:06 GMT-03:00
Subject: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] manteinance mode
To: Hugh McIntyre <li...@mcintyreweb.com>

Hi

The first link I did not have found, will try .

Links 2 and 3 allready tryed, no change .

The thing is : nobody changed anything !

history :

Electric company warns abou aoutage sunday moring

system is shut down late saturday, no msg, no errors, nothing, power
off with any event

Sunday, late afternoon , system power up . errors ...

There are another Solaris system in the same site, same instalation
timeframe, no errors ..

To sum to history, I created a new BE, tryed to import the pool, msg
"no available pool to import" .

In maitenance mode, it show pool mounted and health .

Complete lost here ....

Will try to change boot disk, install evething from scracth, and try
impor pool again

Fábio Rabelo