On Fri, 8 Sep 2017, Schweiss, Chip wrote:

; Robert,
;
; That is awesome.   I'd definitely be interested in testing this.
;
; I'll get my feet wet with building OmniOS CE with it.

Hi Chip,

If you don't already know about it you might want to take a look at
https://github.com/omniosorg/omni/ which makes building OmniOS on
OmniOS nice and easy, globally or in a zone.

You won't need to build the userland bits so the whole process should
take around an hour.

If you run into trouble, come and chat to us at
https://gitter.im/omniosorg/Lobby

Cheers,

Andy

--
Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquir...@citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ