Thanks
Highly appeciated as this will strengthen the confidence into the Illumos + OmniOS platform.
I recommend commercial users to accept the offer.

Gea
napp-it.org

Am 07.02.2018 um 21:40 schrieb Tobias Oetiker:
After getting the release process up and running smoothly, the OmniOSce Association is finally ready to start that long awaited Commercial Support offering:

Are you running your Servers on OmniOS Community Edition? Would you like to ensure you are not left alone if you run into trouble with the devices? Would you like to ensure the continued maintenance and development of your favorite OS?

Go to our website and request an invoice to get your Organisation started on a new OmniOS support contract:

*https://www.omniosce.org/invoice*

cheers
tobi oetiker

OmniOSce Association