Hi Steve,

We have just completed a period of testing using OmniOS 151026, having as
reference our legacy platform, FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE.

Test was done using exact same hardware, mainly on a simple 8-disk RAID-Z2.

I/O throughput was comparable.

Did you test using r151026 as well?

I saw you opened a ticket, which is probably the favourite way.
https://github.com/omniosorg/illumos-omnios/issues/225

Priyadarshan