Hello,On my desktop system recently, I wiped out a Windows 10/Ubuntu 16(MBR)
dual boot setup so that I can install(via DVD) to install OmniOS CE(latest
stable release) .OmniOS has an option of installing onto a custom zpool named
rpool,so I installed in this manner.After install ,the BSD loader fails to boot
the OS, just displays an error "start not found" as shown in the
below link:https://pasteboard.co/HstyCuG.pngAlso(after install) I gave ? in the
OK prompt and scrolled down to the list of available commands. The beadm
command was missing as shown in the below
link:https://pasteboard.co/HstDr26.pngI also tried workaround 2 mentioned in
the below link, but that did not help:https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/MBR
reinstall after illumos loader updateMy desktop rig is: Intel Core i7
6700(skylake),ASUS Z170 ProGaming Motherboard,8GB Corsair DDR4 RAM,1 TB Seagate
Hard Disk,LG SATA DVD-RW drive.This rig has no AMD or Nvidia graphics cardHow
to get these issues resolved?T!
 hanksKarthik