asc, Bimbo is the name of a large bakery corporation with headquarters
in Fort Worth, Texas.  One of its popular labels in the U.S. is the
Oroweat brand, so Enrique's soccer shirt is an advertisement as many
sport uniforms are these days.  Obviously the humor remains.
Paul in Nevada

On Sep 15, 11:21 am, asc490 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ah, I see. Bimbo is Mexican bakery, right? I was a bit mislead by the
> red-green-logo on his sleeve.
>
> Are there more of these Mexican cuties around? It seems to be a professional
> picture, just look at the light coming from the ground, so I'm wondering if
> they took a pic of the members of the team, too ;-)
>
> And look at this inset in his crotch. I have never seen anything like these
> before in football trunks... Sadly, I didn't have a lot of chances to have a
> close look at a footballer's crotch... :-(
>
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Adrián H. <[email protected]> wrote:
> > No, he is Mexican, and plays in the Mexican League, in a team named
> > Águilas-América , but I forgot his name....I'm asking around, though :)
>
> > On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:43 AM, asc490 <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> Seems to be a Portuguese player...
>
> >> On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 2:35 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >>>  Oh, my.  Anybody know who this player is?
>
> >>>  In a message dated 9/14/2009 7:26:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> >>> [email protected] writes:
>
> >>> I will avoid any description on what I feel or what I think when I look
> >>> at this picture
>
>
>
>  20090902_177.JPG
> 183KViewDownload
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"omnisport" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/omnisport?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to