Open MPI packagers:

Heads up: there will be both HTML docs and nroff man pages included in Open MPI
>=v5.0.0 tarballs.  Depending on how you package documentation, you may want to
install the HTML docs somewhere relevant.  Open MPI's configure/make process
does not install the HTML docs anywhere: they simply live in the tarball at
docs/_build/html.

The HTML docs will also be available under https://docs.open-mpi.org/.  Right
now, this web site only has docs from our git master branch, but the v5.0.x
docs will be up there eventually.

These HTML docs are *only* for v5.0.0 and forward; prior release series of Open
MPI are unchanged with respect to docs.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com