If there is sufficient interest  we can offer a Tutorial and/or a Deep Dive
session on Tue morning (5/2) before the F2F meeting officially begins.

To decided if there is sufficient interest I created a doodle poll:

https://doodle.com/poll/h8q9uipum694hcw6

please only select one of the two options.

A tutorial would be similar in level of detail to what we did at ONS.

A Deep Dive would go deeper on a small number of topics. We would have to agree
ahead of the F2F meeting which topics so we can be prepared.

Please respond by Friday.

We could do neither, one or both all depending on interest.

Thx

Oliver