From: onap-tsc-bounces at lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of GILBERT, MAZIN E (MAZIN E)
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:30 AM
To: denghui (L); JANA, RITTWIK (RITTWIK)
Cc: onap-discuss at lists.onap.org; onap-tsc at lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Modelling discussion on Friday May 5th

Rittwik, Deng,

This is great. Thank you  for taking the lead.

I realize the focus is on TOSCA and parsers. Wonderful!
I want to take you one level higher to start by discussing
what the framework look like for the information model. Perhaps  invite folks
who have
operational experience. Then start describing the differernt
data models and how TOSCA plays a role in driving service chaining and micro
services
(like analytics, data collections, etc).

It would be great if the outcome of this mini session to
be a recommendation position/paper or a proposal for a project.

Mazin

On Apr 20, 2017, at 4:34 AM, denghui (L) <denghui12 at