Hi Eric:

All the presentations from last week that have been posted are located
under "Presentations" on the wiki here:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Presentations

However, it doesn't look like all of the presentations have been posted yet
by their authors.

All presenters from last week's event in New Jersey, please upload your
presentations to the link above so others in the community have access to
them.  PDF format is usually preferable for posting unless you specifically
want people to be able to edit your slides (for architecture overlays,
etc.).

Best,

Phil.

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:51 AM, <eric.deb...@orange.com> wrote:

> Hello
>

> I would like to know where we can find the cool slide sets presented last
> week during the ONAP Project Developer Event and especially for the
> Tuesday deep dive session (APP-C, SDC, AAI).
>

> Regards
>

> Eric

> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu
> ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages
> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
> falsifie. Merci.

> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete
> this message and its attachments.
> modified, changed or falsified.
> Thank you.

Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb