Hi,

We've gotten parts of the ONAP demo work (the 1.0 code).  There's an SDNC
running and I'm attempting to connect to it to see the WS API it supports:

The URL I'm using is:  http://{IP-ADDR}:8282/apidoc/explorer/index.html

The problem I'm having is that I'm getting prompted for a username/passwd.
I've tried things that I've found by greping throught the properties files
    admin/admin
    admin/adminadmin
    admin/

If I get into the docket container, I'm able to connect to the running instance
via the karaf client feature, but I'd like to get access to the WS.

Has anyone gotten past this point?

Thanks in advance,

Jim West
This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential
or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly
error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the communication and any attachments.