LiZi,

Thanks for putting the proposal together. The TSC will be continuing a review
cycle over the next 2 weeks.
I realize the difference and the need of having a system register for external
communications,
but the question is whether this should be a separate project that may cause
further dilution.
If the technology and the algorithms used for supporting ESR are similar to
others like those
used in A&AI, but the type of data is different then I don’t see the need for
separate systems.

I can see many situations like life cycle management of VNFs using closed loop
automation where
doing post health checks are critical after repairing a failure. So having both
platform and external system
data available in one place are key.

In general, the TSC will look very closely on projects that need merger to help
unify the community
and strengthen the developer ecosystem. You are getting good feedback from the
community and
I suggest you look closer.

Regards,
Mazin