From: onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Ramu n
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 1:44 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Cc: Aruna kumar padhi <aruna.pa...@huawei.com>
Subject: [onap-discuss] question on SDC

Dear All,

1)
as mentioned in https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Pre-Onboarding link, create a
tenant and note tenant ID
and in
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Resource+Onboarding#ResourceOnboarding-CVSPCreateaVendorSoftwareProduct
 link, attach Heat.zip package to the Vendor Software Product which contain
Heat template & env files.
As the Heat env contains the environment parameters (like Tenant, Network
details) which are Service provider's cloud infrastructure details.
why these environment parameters need to be provided during
Design-time(On-boarding), because i think these are required only during
Run-time(Instantiation).

2)
>From the below diagram, as per my understanding Stage-1(VNF Provider) is out
>of scope of ONAP, i.e. it is done in VNF Providers development environment.
[cid:image001.png@01D2CFE4.42DA46A0]

Please anyone clarify if my understanding is correct.

Regards,
Ramu N
             This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but
not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>