Folks,

I am in the process to re-create the ONAP stack and wonder which version
of artifacts/docker/gerrit-branchto use.

I know that there is an 1.1-STAGING-latest version of the docker images,
which works better in case of VID. Should I stick with 1.0-STAGING-latest
in the environment file or is it safe/advised to use 1.1-STATING-latest?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Josef Reisinger
When wisdom comes to call, there's nobody listening at all - Pendragon /
Man Of Nomadic Traits
IBM Sales & Distribution, Communications Sector
Certified IT-Architect Telecommunications
IBM Certified Telecommunications Industry ITA
Lehrbeauftragter an der Hochschule Fresenius
IBM Deutschland
Godesberger Allee 127
53175 Bonn Beuel
Phone:    +49 151 1426 4559