From: eric.deb...@orange.com [mailto:eric.deb...@orange.com]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 3:31 PM
To: ROSE, DANIEL V <dr6...@att.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: [onap-discssus] Tooling for call flow

Hello

I am talking about call flow for use-case description (eg call flow for VoLTE:
https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/3246140/image2017-5-17_18-34-39.png?version=1&modificationDate=1495017280000&api=v2<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_download_attachments_3246140_image2017-2D5-2D17-5F18-2D34-2D39.png-3Fversion-3D1-26modificationDate-3D1495017280000-26api-3Dv2&d=DwMFAw&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=2wwdGZ3YcpSivQ2Kio028A&m=oRJNVLxdGAa2RAOHTG7lrsvKD5HLyeGyEErX1gSAblI&s=_Vrnfl0dVgfCEnss8jSn8mOy4b5jM464UDgXAVhUyiQ&e=>
) or for any documentation.

Eric