Hello ONAP Developer Community:

I am looking very forward to seeing many of you tomorrow at our second Face
to Face meeting hosted by China Mobile in Beijing.

We will be attempting to get through as many Project Creation Reviews as
possible during this two day event.  Given that we have around 30 project
proposals and only about 6.5 hours allotted for the reviews we are going to
need to be very efficient with our time.

We have created a wiki page to break-down the Creation Review time slots
into 15 minute intervals.  It is located here:
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=6590432

If you are a "Project Contact" for an ONAP project, and you want your
project to be reviewed during Face to Face meeting, please find an empty
time slot on that wiki page and enter your information there.
** Please remember to have reviewed the "Initial Project Proposal Feedback
>From The TSC" page and ensure that the questions/comments raised there have
been addressed in your project proposal.
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Initial+Project+Proposal+Feedback+From+the+TSC

For ONAP TSC members, please re-review both the Project Feedback page, and
the Project Proposal page for each project to be reviewed in preparation of
the Creation Reviews.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,.

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
Executive Director, OpenDaylight Project