From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Josef Reisinger
<josef.reisin...@de.ibm.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 8:55 AM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: [onap-discuss] Is it ok to replace the value of vm_base_name "vm1" to
"vm2" in the ONAP HEAT template?

Folks,

I am running currently two independent ONAP environments. To avoid to be too
confused, I changed the value of parameter  vm_base_name from "vm1" to "vm2", I
am not sure that this is consistently configured throughout the environment as
I see a log of entries with "vm1" in the name in the dns server config.
Liekwise I assume this is is true for the VMs which use host names to connect
to each other.
Should I better revert to "vm1" for both environments for the next stack
creation?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Josef Reisinger