From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Kanagaraj Manickam
<kanagaraj.manic...@huawei.com>
Date: Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 12:13 AM
To: bharath thiruveedula <bharath_...@hotmail.com>, "ROSE, DANIEL V"
<dr6...@att.com>, "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Can we skip openstack verification in Robot VM?

I observed that robot is pre-configured with static IP and rackspace related
settings. But I am trying on the OpenStack setup. So Do we have any guidelines
on configuring the robot before running the demo.sh.

Thanks
Kanagaraj M

本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!**************************************************************************************

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person  or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is  prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately
and delete it!