From: olivier.augiz...@orange.com [mailto:olivier.augiz...@orange.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 11:48 AM
To: FREEMAN, BRIAN D <bf1...@att.com>; Arun Arora (c) <aroraa...@vmware.com>;
onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: SDN-C Code flow Queries

Hello,

My question related to the roll back mechanism was not related to each specific
network adaptor but global to a DG execution.  (Of course if a network adaptor
cannot implement an "atomic" integrity we cannot have a global integrity) .

Let's take as example a VPN provisioning involving 4 PMLS PE routers with the
same Netconf adaptor.
If the SDN-C can configure 3 PE and fails for the 4th --> how the global
network configuration consistency is guaranteed ? Is the DG execution state
stored and resumed later, is there a global roll-back? Or is it a DG design
concern to handle each failure exception?

Best regards,
Olivier