Good for me!

Sent from HUAWEI AnyOffice
From:Chengli Wang
To:Chengli Wang,Yang Xu (Yang, Fixed
Network),stephen.go...@windriver.com,spat...@research.att.com,vanbra...@att.com,yangyi....@chinatelecom.cn,Yunxia

Chen,zhang.maopeng1,alon.strikov...@amdocs.com,elhay.efr...@amdocs.com,bin.y...@windriver.com,Mazin
 E Gilbert,Alla Goldner,Lingli Deng
Cc:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Date:2017-07-07 04:04:53
Subject:Re: [onap-discuss][openlab] OpenLab Kickoff Meeting Schedule

Hi,

If the time slot works for majority folks, I will send invite and logistic next
Monday.

Thanks,
Chengli

在 2017年7月7日,下午4:00,Chengli Wang
<wangchen...@chinamobile.com<mailto:wangchen...@chinamobile.com>> 写道:

Hi Subcommittees,

I would like to invite you to attend open lab subcommittee  kickoff meeting. As
so many meetings scheduled in each week it hard to find more suitable time slot
for everyone located in different time zone.
I propose our first meeting time is 8:30 am July 12,2017 Beijing time, 8:30 pm
July 11, 2017, EDT, Is it work for you?

On the Kickoff meeting, I proposed agenda below,

1. Proposed lab specification and guidelines (refer to OPNFV Pharos), linked
here(Specification, https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Lab+Specification
Guide https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/ONAP+Lab+Guide), Welcome review and
comments in advance.
2. Discussion on collaboration with Integration team on CI/CD and E2E
integration test.
3. Solicit Interest of Usecases Integration Testing from Lab Donators

Hope you can join us and feedback.

Thanks and Regards,
Chengli