From: zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn [mailto:zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 6:47 PM
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
Cc: Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>; meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn;
jian.m...@zte.com.cn
Subject: MSB daily building

Hi Gary,

I'm writing to ask your help,  again. :-).

MSB codes have already been uploaded to ONAP Gerrit. Since the compiling of MSB
depends on some third party libs hosted on OPEN-O Nexus server, How could I add
OPEN-O maven repo to maven settings.xml for  ONAP jenkins so MSB daily building
could run at ONAP Jenkins server?

The below configuration should be added to maven setting:

<repository>

          <id>open-o-thirdparty</id>

          <name>open-o-thirdparty</name>

<url>https://nexus.open-o.org/content/repositories/thirdparty/</url<https://nexus.open-o.org/content/repositories/thirdparty/%3c/url>>

          <releases>

            <enabled>true</enabled>

          </releases>

          <snapshots>

            <enabled>false</enabled>

          </snapshots>

        </repository>

        <repository>

          <id>open-o-thirdparty-snapshots</id>

          <name>open-o-thirdparty-snapshots</name>

<url>https://nexus.open-o.org/content/repositories/thirdparty-snapshots/</url<https://nexus.open-o.org/content/repositories/thirdparty-snapshots/%3c/url>>

          <releases>

            <enabled>false</enabled>

          </releases>

          <snapshots>

            <enabled>true</enabled>

          </snapshots>

        </repository>

I have sent out a mail to ask help from LF to migrate those third party libs
Jenkins job from OPEN-O to ONAP, there's no response yet.

Thanks,

Huabing