I've updated the agenda for tomorrows call at 2017-7-11 VNFRQTS mtg Agenda &
Notes<https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8228621>. Please be
prepared to review the project planning documents.  I need to respond to the
TSC  on this for their 10/13 call this week.

Our Project Charter<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/VNF+Requirements+Project>
identifies the following repo structure.

To help with the project planning and coordination
*         vnfrqts/guidelines
*         vnfrqts/requirements
*         vnfrqts/epics
*         vnfrqts/usecases
*         vnfrqts/testcases
To help with the project planning, please respond to this email with  how much
or your time you expect to be able to put towards each deliverable type for
Release A.
e.g. -
*         vnfrqts/guidelines        0%
*         vnfrqts/requirements   10%
*         vnfrqts/epics                10%
*         vnfrqts/usecases         5%
*         vnfrqts/testcases         0%
( or whatever your effort level is expected to be for the different types of
deliverables.)

best regards
Steven Wright, MBA, PhD, JD.
[Tech Integration]