Thankyou for your input in the call today! A couple of action items created on
the main project page<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/VNF+Requirements+Project>

I have created the Epic statements in Jira as discussed during the meeting
today.

I have also created draft agendas for the calls for the next couple of weeks
based on the input today.

*         The review by the other PTLs seemed like it would take some time and
be better after we had had some internal review, so I pushed that out to 7/25.

*         This gives us more time to get  pieces in place for scoping our first
sprint on 8/1.

If folks have other suggestions on the agenda topics, please let me know.

best regards
Steven Wright, MBA, PhD, JD.
[Tech Integration]
AT&T Services Inc.