From: Andrew Grimberg via RT [mailto:onap-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 11:18 AM
To: Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [ONAP Helpdesk #43020] ONAP wiki down

On 07/13/2017 11:13 AM, Andrew Grimberg wrote:
> On 07/13/2017 11:09 AM, Gildas Lanilis via RT wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Looks like onap wiki is down:
>> [cid:image001.png@01D2FBC8.6D54A320]
>
> Greetings Gildas,
>
> The site is definitely not responding for me either. We haven't gotten
> any alarms though which is a bit troubling.
>
> I'm poking into it now.

Greetings Gildas,

Just an update. Our systems administration team updated our general Linux
Foundation status page [0] with the following information just a few minutes
ago.

--[cut]--
Investigating - We are investigating what we believe to be an issue with
network/switching equipment in the PDX datacenter. Atmosera is currently
"performing maintenance on the power systems at DC3, our downtown Portland
datacenter" which was not supposed to affect any running systems. We are
investigating and will update as soon as we learn more.

This affects any sites and infrastructure which are hosted at, or depend on
services hosted in PDX. Primarily gerrit, git, wiki and jira systems.

So, the issue is with our DC provider.

[0] https://status.linuxfoundation.org/

--
Andrew J Grimberg