Hi Michael and SDC team,

Would you please take a look at the slides at the following link and see if the
requirements to SDC look good? The use case subcommittee would like to finish
the use case analysis by the end of this week. If you have any comments please
let us know by then. If everything looks good please ensure that the
requirements are included in your R1 planning.

https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/3246168/vCPE%20Use%20Case%20-%20Customer%20Service%20Instantiation.pptx?version=1&modificationDate=1500335608000&api=v2

Also we have the following questions related to SDC. Appreciate if you could
provide comments/answers by the end of this week. You can either use email or
update the wiki page directly:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Use+Case+Related+Important+Questions+and+Answers

Q1. The output of SDC will include a variety of files (csar, xml, yang, etc)
being distributed to multiple modules, SO, AAI, Policy, etc. Can we create a
document to specify the details, including package structure, format, usage,
etc. There are NSD and VNFD specs on the VF-C page (refer
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/VF-C+R1+Deliverables). Does ONAP use them as
generic spec?

Q2. For VoLTE, the input is TOSCA. SDC please confirm whether TOSCA input will
be supported or not.

Regards,
Kang