From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of "FORSYTH, JAMES"
<jf2...@att.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 4:09 PM
To: "'onap-discuss@lists.onap.org'" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Cc: "PRESSLEY, VIVIAN A" <vp1...@att.com>
Subject: [onap-discuss] [aai] A&AI local dev setup guide

Hi, All,

As agreed during the VF-C/A&AI session of the Virtual Developer’s Event, I have
a local dev setup guide page posted under the A&AI page on the wiki, complete
with Postman example scripts for exercising the resources and aai-traverals
microservices:

https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10782088

I welcome feedback and hope that at least our A&AI devs are able to try this
out locally.

I am in the process of creating a tutorial which illustrates modifying the
schema, adding a new node type and adding attributes to existing types – look
for that tomorrow.

Thanks,
jimmy