ONAPers,

The vagrant-onap project started as an alternative to deploy ONAP services in
Virtual Machines hosted locally without the need of an OpenStack deployment.
After several changes and additions to this project, its goal has changed to
provision a Development Environment.  Its current implementation support
different providers (like VirtualBox, Libvirt and OpenStack) and has been
tested in some OS(like Ubuntu, Mac OS).  This is an ongoing effort to collect
instructions and standardize the methods to build and compile ONAP artifacts,
as you can expect there are many things that are still missed so I encourage to
everyone to take a look of the scripts placed into lib folder[1] and improve
the documentation[2][3]. We have plans to add more Unit Tests to this
project[4] to validate any change.

Thanks
Victor Morales
irc: electrocucaracha