From: Sauvageau, David [mailto:david.sauvag...@bell.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:39 AM
To: NG, JOHN <jn1...@att.com>
Cc: zhao.huab...@zte.com.cn; LUCAS, JACK <jflu...@research.att.com>; HU, JUN
NICOLAS <jh2...@att.com>; BENNETT, RICH <rb2...@att.com>; TORAB, HABIB M
<ht1...@att.com>; roger.maitl...@amdocs.com; MURRAY, JOHN
<j...@research.att.com>; meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn; RATH, CHRISTOPHER A
<c...@research.att.com>; GAULD, ANDREW G <ag1...@att.com>;
onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [MSB][OOM]The July Virtual Developers Event Topic :  OOM & MSB
Interaction

Hi John

Let’s recap what was discussed and agreed as a team:
* For Amsterdam release, Kubernetes is the first OOM technical implementation
to be created. This is the seed code available and what the team agreed to work
on
* The cloudily implementation has not been demoed yet and no seed code
available. It was agreed by the team that cloudily would be a stretch target.

I want to make sure we align to what the OOM team has agreed to deliver.

Comments?

On Jul 25, 2017, at 6:39 PM, NG, JOHN <jn1...@att.com<mailto:jn1...@att.com>>