Briand,

    Is that means a new Jira issue about this should be raised before
Funtionality Frezze August 3rd ?

Thank you!

黄卓垚    huangzhuoyao

职位    position
承载网管开发部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部    Strategy & IT-IT Dept.

深圳市南山区科技南路55号中兴通讯研发大楼33楼
33/F, R&D Building, ZTE Corporation Hi-tech Road South,
Hi-tech Industrial Park Nanshan District, Shenzhen, P..R.China, 518057
T: +86 755 xxxxxxxx       F: +86 755 xxxxxxxx
M: +86 xxxxxxxxxxx
E: huang.zhuo...@zte.com.cn
www.zte.com.cn

原始邮件