Hi Pam,

As discussed just now, please help to organize a meeting to figure out or
clarify the way to deploy rules from Policy to Holmes via CLAMP. I'll
appreciate that a lot. If time permits, we coud talk about this during the
Policy or CLAMP weekly meeting tomorrow. Alternatively, we could use the weekly
meeting of Holmes this Thursday if your meetings have been occupied by other
topics. In case the time is a little bit tight for you to sort out the things
if we hold a meeting so soon, next week is okay as well.

Btw, please do help to grab Lusheng to check what the obstacle is if Holmes
wants to call the RESTful APIs of A&AI via MSB and provide some feedbacks. :D

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Guangrong