Hi,

1.       You need to create a directory with all your products and also write a
Dockerfile descriptor. You can take a look at other projects and do similar in
sdnc project (like sdnc/oam/installation/sdnc)

a.       Take a look at the docker file:
sdnc\oam\installation\sdnc\src\main\docker\Dockerfile

b.      Take a look at the pom: sdnc\oam\installation\sdnc\pom.xml

                                                               i.      You will
find here docker-maven-plugin among others.

                                                             ii.      Then you
can run a maven (something like mvn deploy) command in Jenkins and the images
will be created and uploaded.

2.       Once you will have a docker image (produced from 1.), I can help you
with the k8s deployment.

a.       You can look at an example of sdnc deployment descriptors at oom
project: oom\kubernetes\sdnc\*.yaml files

Thanks,
Borislav Glozman