From: zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn [mailto:zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 2:05 PM
To: yangya...@chinamobile.com; Lando,Michael <ml6...@intl.att.com>; SHADMI,
DAVID <ds2...@att.com>
Cc: denglin...@chinamobile.com; meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn;
onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: 答复: [sdc][vfc] SDC questions from VF-C

Hi Michael & David & Yan,

I refesh the questions, and hope the SDC team can give some answers. I also
think we need an meeting to discuss these issues. Thanks.

In SDC API document, we didn’t see the registration and notification API ,can
you provide this API for us.

[Maopeng ]   thanks for micheal share the document,
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11929307<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_pages_viewpage.action-3FpageId-3D11929307&d=DwMGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=FYvXSElfSmWIXOeZxWIxQysejuz9-TXmaL6uftBh8MY&m=uJND4m1oNEI0RFpacCzxVywElxL1N8f-hcYOCwMyml4&s=BO0Yo_OpMnHpvuLXRXc4qal5EQoXcEJWh_NGKQNLWMQ&e=>

                     we will review it and It is very complicated api document.

                     If Micheal can give an example to the VFC team,  it will
be great for the whole team.

                [Michael] I can give an explanation after you review the
document. If you can provide me in advance what exactly are you interested in I
will be able to prepper for the meeting.

How does the SDC Resource / Service Categories fits to the VoLTE case? for
exmaple spgw/ims etc in which Categories/subCategory?

[Maopeng ]  Service categories can be defined by the administrator via the GUI.
 I think if we need new categories or subcategories, we can add it via the GUI.
Right?

[MIchael] categories can be add using the UI but that will mean that for each
new system you will need to manually add them. The correct approach for this is
to add them to our pre load script so that on startup the configuration will be
available.

2.       VNF package

We want to know the VNF CSAR package format exported from SDC, can you give us
an example, we want to confirm whether the package has some format restrictions.

[Maopeng ] In the R1,  VNFSDK bundles a VNF package, and import to the SDC. VFC
get the VNF package from the SDC catalog.

                   Is the VNF package defined in the VNFSDK or SDC for R1?
What's the VNF package format for VFC in R1?

                [Michael] since we are now still developing the Tosca
onboarding I cannot provide you the exact output. I can share an example of the
CSAR we currently create for the vFW/vDNS use case.

     2.  NS package

       Whether to support ELAN VL, which can be shared among VNFs.

          [Maopeng ] now the SDC supports VL, but it is automatically produced.
 Now I can design the Eline type VL, but for the VoLTE case , we need multiple
VNFs share one VL.

                              what's the automatic rule of VL creating? How to
design it? could you show with us. thanks.

            [Michael: David can you respond?]

       Whether the metadata can be extended, from VF-C side we need some fields
,such as controlinfo, vnfminfo,..etc, so we want to know Whether SDC support
metadata extension

          [Maopeng ] In VoLTE case we need the conrollerinfo in service to
identify the NS and need the VNFM info in VF to identify the SVNFM.

                             If the SDC team can add the parameter in the
metadata, it will be useful for the VFC  team.

                             In the meeting of SO and SDC, DAVID suggests use
the category parameter of metadata.  It can work, but not clear for user.

                [Michael: David can you assist?]

Best Regards

Maopeng
原始邮件
    VF-C team has some issues that need to be confirmed by SDC team.

1.      About SDC API(This has been listed in the blokers wiki page)
In SDC API document, we didn’t see the registration and notification API ,can
you provide this API for us.

How does the SDC Resource / Service Categories fits to the VoLTE case? for
exmaple spgw/ims etc in which Categories/subCategory?

2.      VNF package

We want to know the VNF CSAR package format exported from SDC, can you give us
an example, we want to confirm whether the package has some format restrictions.
     2.  NS package
       Whether to support ELAN VL, which can be shared among VNFs.
       Whether the metadata can be extended, from VF-C side we need some fields
,such as controlinfo, vnfminfo,..etc, so we want to know Whether SDC support
metadata extension
          Whether the NS package exported from SDC support TOSCA simple profile
and standard, we want to confirm that these packages can be handled by parsers.

Hopefully we can get feedback from SDC team asap. If you want to know more
details about these questions, we can also set a conf call. I suggest one time
on Wednesday UTC 12:00/China 20:00. If you think it’s ok, I will send an
invitation to you.

Best Regards,
Yan