Hi Michael

    thanks for your reply.

    1. For the api document,  I really need more time to read it. For R1, the
VFC team main funciton is to get the distributed Service CSAR and VF CSAR from
SDC catalog. thanks.

    2. About the VNF package, thanks for sharing the vFW/vDNS CSAR. Is the
Tosca onboarding function release on R1?  which tosca profile does the SDC
follows in R1? does the VNF vendor need to follow it? thanks.

    3. About the service package, please provide the CSAR example for R1. In
the wiki page, SDC_TOSCA_AID_1710 document has no nodes definitions, such as
service, VF, VL,etc. could you provide the nodes definition for R1 in the wiki?
 could SDC support adding new node type? such as VF, could we add a new VFXX
extending from VF via SDC GUI, and not changing the SDC code?

   4. Parser is also an issue.  Now there are many parsers. but which one can
match the SDC output?  is the SDC output CSAR align with OASIS tosca simple
profile 1.0?

      Could the SDC parser provide the REST API?

    5. The NS package questions about VL and parameter controlinfo and
vnfminfo, please DAVID help me.

   If possible, I will reserve a  zoom meeting in 21:00 2017/810 (UTC+8).  I
can prepare an slide from VFC side and needs the SDC team help us.

Thanks

Maopeng