Hi helpdesk,

ONAP is moving toward a model where each project/repo will be releasing its own
artifacts and versions, and cross-repo dependencies are on release artifacts
only (i.e. no SNAPSHOT/staging dependencies).  Integration will be piloting
this with oparent and clamp repos to work out all the kinks.

To that end, we will need a clear process for individual projects to version
bump and release their own artifacts.

ONAP currently has Jenkins job definitions that will deploy release artifact
candidates to staging.  What seems to be missing is a way for a project to pick
a candidate from staging and formally release it into the Releases repo.  Does
this process exist?  If so, can you point me to some documentation on how this
process works?  If not, can you share your thoughts on how we can best
implement this last step?

Thanks,
Gary