From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Gary Wu
<gary.i...@huawei.com>
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 1:20 PM
To: "eric.deb...@orange.com" <eric.deb...@orange.com>,
"onap-...@lists.onap.org" <onap-...@lists.onap.org>,
"onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Cc: RICHOMME Morgan IMT/OLN <morgan.richo...@orange.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [onap-tsc] Code Review: how to avoid long delay to
review

On notifications:  Gerrit has built-in support to send email notifications on
code changes.  There are two methods:

1.       The contributor can explicitly add a list of reviewers to the proposed
change, which will trigger a notification to those individuals.  This should
ideally be done after all expected amendments to the change are completed, and
after Jenkins has verified the change.

2.       Anyone can subscribe to be notified of changes in any particular repo,
via the “Watched Projects” section in their profile settings.

I would recommend that all committers subscribe to watch changes to the
projects for which they are committers for.

Thanks,
Gary