From: Gaurav Gupta (c) [mailto:guptagau...@vmware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 11:50 PM
To: Yoav Kluger <yoav.klu...@amdocs.com>; Kang Xi <kang...@huawei.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: vCPE: Consider multi-cloud support in R2

Yoav , Kang Xi

if the below two are not goal

a.1- If performance  or latency on VxLAN is not being monitored and not the
goal for individual  vCPE

a.2 - Also if multiple Instances of vCPE existing at the same time  is not to
be supported

Then whether vCPE is  deployed across  multiple DC or single DC it makes no
difference .Hence I would agree  to what is described below .

with best regards

gaurav

From:
onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org>