BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:REQUEST
PRODID:-//Tencent Corporation//Foxmail
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:5D9103BE-419A-4FD0-93D4-95ABF53AB3A1
CLASS:PUBLIC
DTEND:20170811T140000Z
STATUS:TENTATIVE
TRANSP:OPAQUE
CREATED:20170811T053224Z
DTSTAMP:20170811T053224Z
DTSTART:20170811T130000Z
SUMMARY:Re: 答复: [onap-discuss] 答复: 答复:RE: RE: RE: RE: [sdc][vfc] SDC quest
 ions from VF-C
ATTENDEE;CN=onap-discuss@lists.onap.org;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAI
 LTO:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
ATTENDEE;CN=ml6...@att.com;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:ml636r@at
 t.com
ATTENDEE;CN=er4...@intl.att.com;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:er43
 4...@intl.att.com
ATTENDEE;CN=ds2...@att.com;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILTO:ds200p@at
 t.com
ATTENDEE;CN=zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;RSVP=TRUE:MAILT
 O:zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn
LOCATION:
PRIORITY:5
SEQUENCE:0
ORGANIZER;CN=yangyanyj:MAILTO:yangya...@chinamobile.com
RESOURCES:
 \n发件人: zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn\n发送时间: 2017-08-11 12:10\n收件人: ds200p@att.
 com; er4...@intl.att.com; ml6...@att.com; yangya...@chinamobile.com\n抄送: o
 nap-disc...@lists.onap.org\n主题: 答复: [onap-discuss] 答复: 答复:RE: RE: RE: RE:
 [sdc][vfc] SDC questions from VF-C\nHi david, micheal\n\n   Email Summary
 is as following, please check it.   If I am wrong, please correct me. Plea
 se PTL(yangyan,micheal) arrange a virtual meeting to discuss these issues,
   thanks.\n\n   1.  Now the things confirmed:\n       1.1. In ONAP R1, the
  SDC will add the openo tosca type. The types’ namespace would follow Open
 ECOMP convention\n               Note: the final node type definition stil
 l need to be cleared.\n       1.2. controllerinfo in the service level wil
 l be supported via new parameter servicetype and serviceRole.\n\n    2.  T
 here are still following questoins needed to be clear from SDC side.\n
      2.1.  VF level need the vnfminfo, for VFC suggests add a new paramete
 r for VF.  what's the advices from SDC team?\n                  vnfminfo i
 s used by vf-c to identify which vendor vnfm driver to choose. The vnfminf
 o is a string, such as gvnfm,juju,zte,HUAWEI,etc. hope the description can
  clear the vnfminfo parameter. \n         2.2. Whether to support ELAN VL,
  which can be shared among VNFs.\n                  [Maopeng ] now the SDC
  supports VL, but it is automatically produced.  Now I can design the Elin
 e type VL, but for the VoLTE case , we need    multiple VNFs share one VL.
         \n                              what's the automatic rule of VL cr
 eating? How to design it? could you show with us. thanks.       \n
           [Michael: David can you respond?]        \n         2.3. About S
 ervice /VNF package\n                 2.3.1  In the wiki page, SDC_TOSCA_A
 ID_1710 document has no nodes definitions, please provide it in the wiki.\
 n                           [David] @Michael – Could you please make sure
 we the node type definition file(s) for VF and Service exist in the wiki?\
 n                 2.3.2  We want to know the VNF CSAR package format expor
 ted from SDC, can you give us an example, we want to confirm whether the p
 ackage has some format restrictions.\n                   [Maopeng ] In the
  R1,  VNFSDK bundles a VNF package, and import to the SDC. VFC get the VNF
  package from the    SDC catalog.                            \n
         Is the    VNF package defined in the VNFSDK or SDC for R1? What's
 the VNF package format for VFC in R1?
     \n                                [Michael] since we are now still dev
 eloping the Tosca onboarding I cannot provide you the exact output. I can
   share an example of the CSAR we currently create  for the vFW/vDNS use c
 ase.   \n                                [Maopeng] The service package and
  vnf package CSAR in the SDC catalog, please share them. Thanks\n
                        This is really a block issuse for VFC if the servic
 e and VF package format can not be provided specifically in time.\n\n
    2.4. About the parser, VFC written in python can not use the java lib
 directly.\n                          Oneway:  If in the SDC can provide th
 e REST API & JSON output, it will be welcome for R1\n
      The other way: the CSAR output of SDC follow the  OASIS tosca simple
 profile, it can be parsed by other parsers.\n
                 If the output is not standard, we need to know which part
 is not standard, and can it be fixed in the R1?\n
              \nBest Regards\nMaopeng\n原始邮件\n发件人:张茂鹏10030173\n收件人: <ds200p@
 att.com>;\n抄送人: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>; <er4...@intl.att.com>;\n日 期
  :2017年08月10日 21:43\n主 题 :[onap-discuss] 答复: 答复:RE: RE: RE: RE: [sdc][vfc]
  SDC questions from VF-C\n\nhi, \n\nThe vnfminfo is a string, such as gvnf
 m,juju,zte,HUAWEI,etc. \nhope the description can clear the vnfminfo param
 eter. \n\nthanks. \n\n\n发件人:       张茂鹏10030173;      \n收件人:ds2...@att.com;
 \n抄送:er4...@intl.att.com; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org;\n日期:       2017-08-
 10 21:29:59      \n主题:[onap-discuss] 答复:RE: RE: RE: RE: [sdc][vfc] SDC que
 stions from VF-C      \nhi, \n\nvnfminfo is used by vf-c to identify which
  vendor vnfm driver to choose. \n\nthanks \nmaopeng \n\n发件人:       SHADMI,
 DAVID;      \n收件人:张茂鹏10030173; LANDO, MICHAEL; ROZIN, EDEN;\n抄送:yangyanyj@
 chinamobile.com; denglin...@chinamobile.com; 孟照星10024238; onap-discuss@lis
 ts.onap.org;\n日期:       2017-08-10 20:57:55      \n主题:RE: RE: RE: RE: [sdc
 ][vfc] SDC questions from VF-C      \n     \n\nHi,\n        \nMy comments
 are embedded.\n        \n@Michal, @Eden – could you please help with the t
 hree questions about ELAN VL, service and VNF package, and the Parser?\n
       \nThanks,\nDavid\n \n \nFrom: zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn [mailto:zhan
 g.maope...@zte.com.cn] \nSent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:57 AM\nTo: SHAD
 MI, DAVID <ds2...@att.com>\nCc: LANDO, MICHAEL <ml6...@intl.att.com>; yang
 ya...@chinamobile.com; denglin...@chinamobile.com; meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.
 cn; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; ROZIN, EDEN <er4...@intl.att.com>\nSubjec
 t: 答复: RE: RE: RE: [sdc][vfc] SDC questions from VF-C\n \nhi david\n \n
  thanks, david. a few questions below.\n \n    #2 - SDC is planning to all
 ow onboarding VNFSDK0-validated TOSCA VNF packages in R1. Also, SDC is pla
 nning to add Open-O TOSCA types.\n    [Maopeng]does the SDC plan to add op
 en-o TOSCA Type in R1? [David] Yes. That is the plan. The types’ namespace
  would follow OpenECOMP convention.        \n    #3 – @Michael – Could you
  please make sure we the node type definition file(s) for VF and Service e
 xist in the wiki. @Maopeng  - could you please elaborate more on the node
 type you would like to add.\n     [Maopeng] If SDC can import openo tosca
 type in R1, I have no more node type to add.  But in the design time, we c
 an desgin different VNF base on the VF node type and VNF package.
          \n    #5 – Please see enclosed email.\n     [Maopeng]  Thanks. Fo
 r the NS , the new parameter serviceType and serviceRole I think is ok.  F
 or the VF, we need the vnfminfo. what's about your advice? Thanks. [David]
  What information the vnfminfo has?        \n \n \n   These questions stil
 l need your advices.\n   1\ Whether to support ELAN VL, which can be share
 d among VNFs.\n          [Maopeng ] now the SDC supports VL, but it is aut
 omatically produced.  Now I can design the Eline type VL, but for the VoLT
 E case , we need    multiple VNFs share one VL.        \n
              what's the automatic rule of VL creating? How to design it? c
 ould you show with us. thanks.        \n            [Michael: David can yo
 u respond?]        \n   2\The service package and vnf package CSAR in the
 SDC catalog, please share them. Thanks\n   3\ About the parser, VFC writte
 n in python can not use the java lib  directly.\n
  Oneway:  If in the SDC can provide the REST API & JSON output, it will be
  welcome for R1\n                          The other way: the CSAR output
 of SDC follow the  OASIS tosca simple profile, it can be parsed by other p
 arsers.\n                                             If the output is not
  standard, we need to know which part is not standard, and can it be fixed
  in the R1?\n \nBest Regards\nMaopeng\n原始邮件          \n发件人: <ds2...@att.co
 m>;              \n收件人:张茂鹏10030173; <ml6...@intl.att.com>;              \n
 抄送人: <yangya...@chinamobile.com>; <denglin...@chinamobile.com>;孟照星10024238
 ; <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>; <er4...@intl.att.com>;              \n日 期
  :2017年08月10日 12:07\n主 题 :RE: RE: RE: [sdc][vfc] SDC questions from VF-C
             \n \nHello,\n \n#2 - SDC is planning to allow onboarding VNFSD
 K0-validated TOSCA VNF packages in R1. Also, SDC is planning to add Open-O
  TOSCA types.\n#3 – @Michael – Could you please make sure we the node type
  definition file(s) for VF and Service exist in the wiki. @Maopeng  - coul
 d you please elaborate more on the node type you would like to add.\n#5 –
 Please see enclosed email.\n \n \nThanks,\nDavid\n \n \nFrom: zhang.maopen
 g...@zte.com.cn [mailto:zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn] \nSent: Wednesday, August
  09, 2017 9:15 PM\nTo: LANDO, MICHAEL <ml6...@intl.att.com>; SHADMI, DAVID
  <ds2...@att.com>\nCc: yangya...@chinamobile.com; denglingli@chinamobile.c
 om; meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; ROZIN, EDEN <e
 r4...@intl.att.com>\nSubject: 答复: RE: RE: [sdc][vfc] SDC questions from VF
 -C\n \nhi micheal & david\n \n         Thanks micheal\n          Now many
 advices need David to answer. If the email can reply, it will be OK.  Poss
 ible, meeting & email may be more effective way.\n         The service pac
 kage and vnf package CSAR in the SDC catalog, please share them. Thanks\n
          About the parser, VFC written in python can not use the java lib
  directly.\n                          Oneway:  If in the SDC can provide t
 he REST API & JSON output, it will be welcome for R1\n
       The other way: the CSAR output of SDC follow the  OASIS tosca simple
  profile, it can be parsed by other parsers.\n
                  If the output is not standard, we need to know which part
  is not standard, and can it be fixed in the R1?\n        \nBest Regards\n
 Maopeng\n原始邮件                \n发件人: <ml6...@intl.att.com>;
     \n收件人:张茂鹏10030173;                    \n抄送人: <yangya...@chinamobile.co
 m>; <ds2...@att.com>;  <denglin...@chinamobile.com>;孟照星10024238; <onap-dis
 c...@lists.onap.org>; <er4...@intl.att.com>;                    \n日 期 :201
 7年08月10日 03:27\n主 题 :RE: RE: [sdc][vfc] SDC questions from VF-C
          \n \n                     \n                     \n
        \nBR,                    \n                     \nMichael Lando
                 \nOpensource & Frontend Team Lead, SDC
 \nAT&T Network Application Development · NetCom                      \nTel
  Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago                    \n·······
 ····································································
               \nOffice: +972 (3) 5451487                    \nMobile: +972
  (54) 7833603                    \ne-mail: ml6...@intl.att.com
         \n                     \n                     \nFrom: zhang.maopen
 g...@zte.com.cn [mailto:zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn] \nSent: Wednesday, August
  09, 2017 7:09 PM\nTo: Lando,Michael <ml6...@intl.att.com>\nCc: yangyanyj@
 chinamobile.com; SHADMI, DAVID <ds2...@att.com>; denglin...@chinamobile.co
 m; meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org\nSubject: 答复: RE
 : [sdc][vfc] SDC questions from VF-C\n \nHi Michael\n \n    thanks for you
 r reply. \n \n    1. For the api document,  I really need more time to rea
 d it. For R1, the VFC team main funciton is to get the distributed Service
  CSAR and VF CSAR from SDC catalog. thanks.\n    2. About the VNF package,
  thanks for sharing the vFW/vDNS CSAR. Is the Tosca onboarding function re
 lease on R1?  which tosca profile does the SDC follows in R1? does the VNF
  vendor need to follow it? thanks.  [Michael: David   please advise]
                 \n    3. About the service package, please provide the CSA
 R example for R1. In the wiki page, SDC_TOSCA_AID_1710 document has no nod
 es definitions, such as service, VF, VL,etc. could you provide the nodes d
 efinition for R1 in the wiki?  could SDC support adding   new node type? s
 uch as VF, could we add a new VFXX extending from VF via SDC GUI, and not
 changing the SDC code? [Michael: David please advise]
  \n   4. Parser is also an issue.  Now there are many parsers. but which o
 ne can match the SDC output?  is the SDC output CSAR align with OASIS tosc
 a simple profile 1.0?\n      Could the SDC parser provide the REST API?\n
                [Michael: the SDC parser can match our output I cannot spea
 k for the other parsers. The SDC parser comes in the form of a jar that yo
 u will need to integrate as  a library into your code so no rest api is ne
 eded  here]                      \n    5. The NS package questions about V
 L and parameter controlinfo and vnfminfo, please DAVID help me.\n[Michael:
  David please advise]                      \n \n   If possible, I will res
 erve a  zoom meeting in 21:00 2017/810 (UTC+8).  I can prepare an slide fr
 om VFC side and needs the SDC team help us.\n[MIcheal: what would you need
  from us for this call?]                      \n \nThanks\nMaopeng\n发件人: <
 ml6...@intl.att.com>;                            \n收件人:张茂鹏10030173; <yangy
 a...@chinamobile.com>;   <ds2...@att.com>;                            \n抄送
 人: <denglin...@chinamobile.com>;孟照星10024238;   <onap-disc...@lists.onap.or
 g>;                            \n日 期 :2017年08月09日 20:00\n主 题 :RE: [sdc][vf
 c] SDC questions from VF-C                            \nBR,
              \n                             \nMichael Lando
               \nOpensource & Frontend Team Lead, SDC
       \nAT&T Network Application Development · NetCom
          \nTel Aviv | Tampa | Atlanta | New Jersey |Chicago
              \n···························································
 ················                            \nOffice:  +972 (3) 5451487
                          \nMobile:  +972 (54) 7833603
        \ne-mail: ml6...@intl.att.com                            \n
                      \n                             \nFrom: zhang.maopeng1
 @zte.com.cn [mailto:zhang.maope...@zte.com.cn] \nSent: Wednesday, August 0
 9, 2017 2:05 PM\nTo: yangya...@chinamobile.com; Lando,Michael <ml636r@intl
 .att.com>; SHADMI, DAVID <ds2...@att.com>\nCc: denglin...@chinamobile.com;
  meng.zhaoxi...@zte.com.cn; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org\nSubject: 答复: [sdc
 ][vfc] SDC questions from VF-C\n \nHi Michael & David & Yan,\n \nI refesh
 the questions, and hope the SDC team can give some answers. I also think w
 e need an meeting to discuss these issues. Thanks.\n \nIn SDC API document
 , we didn’t see the registration and notification API ,can you provide thi
 s API for us.\n[Maopeng ]   thanks for micheal share the document, https:/
 /wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11929307
       \n                     we will review it and It is very complicated
 api document.                            \n                     If Micheal
  can give an example to the VFC team,  it will be great for the whole team
 .                            \n                [Michael] I can give an exp
 lanation after you review the document. If you can provide me in advance w
 hat exactly are you interested   in I will be able to prepper for the meet
 ing.                            \n                [Maopeng]  There are two
  ways to get the package from the SDC: one is by the distribution api; the
  other is by the catalog api. For  R1, the distribution api is dependon th
 e client                             \n \nHow does the SDC Resource / Serv
 ice Categories fits to the VoLTE case? for exmaple spgw/ims etc in which C
 ategories/subCategory?                            \n[Maopeng ]  Service ca
 tegories can be defined by the administrator via the GUI.  I think if we n
 eed new categories    or subcategories, we can add it via the GUI. Right?
                             \n[MIchael] categories can be add using the UI
  but that will mean that for each new system you will need to manually add
  them. The correct approach for this is to add them to our pre   load scri
 pt so that on startup the configuration  will be available.
              \n \n2.       VNF package\nWe want to know the VNF CSAR packa
 ge format exported from SDC, can you give us an example, we want to confir
 m whether the package has some format restrictions.\n[Maopeng ] In the R1,
   VNFSDK bundles a VNF package, and import to the SDC. VFC get the VNF pac
 kage from the    SDC catalog.                            \n
     Is the    VNF package defined in the VNFSDK or SDC for R1? What's the
 VNF package format for VFC in R1?
 \n                [Michael] since we are now still developing the Tosca on
 boarding I cannot provide you the exact output. I can   share an example o
 f the CSAR we currently create  for the vFW/vDNS use case.
             \n [maopeng]  OK, thanks for sharing the vFW/vDNS CSAR.\n
                Is the Tosca onboarding function release on R1?  which tosc
 a profile does the SDC follows in R1? does the VNF vendor need to follow i
 t? thanks. \n \n     2.  NS package\n       Whether to support ELAN VL, wh
 ich can be shared among VNFs.\n          [Maopeng ] now the SDC supports V
 L, but it is automatically produced.  Now I can design the Eline type VL,
 but for the VoLTE case , we need    multiple VNFs share one VL.
                  \n                              what's the automatic rule
  of VL creating? How to design it? could you show with us. thanks.
                     \n            [Michael: David can you respond?]
                      \n       Whether the metadata can be extended, from V
 F-C side we need some fields ,such as controlinfo, vnfminfo,..etc, so we w
 ant to know Whether SDC support metadata extension   \n          [Maopeng
 ] In VoLTE case we need the conrollerinfo in service to identify the NS an
 d need the VNFM info in VF to identify the SVNFM.
    \n                             If the SDC team can add the parameter in
  the metadata, it will be useful for the VFC  team.
       \n                             In the meeting of SO and SDC, DAVID s
 uggests use the category parameter of metadata.  It can work, but not clea
 r for user.                            \n                [Michael: David c
 an you assist?]                            \n \nBest Regards\nMaopeng\n原始邮
 件                              \n发件人: <yangya...@chinamobile.com>;
                           \n收件人: <ml6...@intl.att.com>;张茂鹏10030173;    <de
 nglin...@chinamobile.com>;孟照星10024238; <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>;
                              \n日 期 :2017年08月08日 18:13\n主 题 :[sdc][vfc] SDC
  questions from VF-C                                  \n \nHi Michael,\n
   VF-C team has some issues that need to be confirmed by SDC team.\n1.
   About SDC API(This has been listed in the blokers wiki page)\nIn SDC API
  document, we didn’t see the registration and notification API ,can you pr
 ovide this API for us.\nHow does the SDC Resource / Service Categories fit
 s to the VoLTE case? for exmaple spgw/ims etc in which Categories/subCateg
 ory?                                  \n2.      VNF package\nWe want to kn
 ow the VNF CSAR package format exported from SDC, can you give us an examp
 le, we want to confirm whether the package has some format restrictions.\n
      2.  NS package\n       Whether to support ELAN VL, which can be share
 d among VNFs.\n       Whether the metadata can be extended, from VF-C side
  we need some fields ,such as controlinfo, vnfminfo,..etc, so we want to k
 now Whether SDC support metadata extension   \n          Whether the NS pa
 ckage exported from SDC support TOSCA simple profile and standard, we want
  to confirm that these packages can be handled by parsers.\n       \nHopef
 ully we can get feedback from SDC team asap. If you want to know more deta
 ils about these questions, we can also set a conf call. I suggest one time
  on Wednesday UTC 12:00/China    20:00. If you think it’s ok, I will send
 an invitation to you.\n \n \nBest Regards,
   \nYan                                  \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n \n\n\n
LAST-MODIFIED:20170811T053224Z
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-IMPORTANCE:1
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY