From: Daniel Silverthorn [mailto:daniel.silverth...@amdocs.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:44 AM
To: Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
Subject: CSIT with external config

Hi Gary,

I am trying to get the AAI Search Service working with CSIT. Currently, my
setup.sh is working, but relies on external docker-compose and config files
being in the correct location on my system, which is obviously not portable. I
am wondering what is the correct way to ensure the docker-compose.yaml and the
app config files are shipped with my CSIT tests?

Thanks