From: Yunxia Chen
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 2:37 PM
To: Gildas Lanilis <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>
Cc: SPATSCHECK, OLIVER <spat...@research.att.com>; LEFEVRE, CATHERINE
<cl6...@intl.att.com>; ROSE, DANIEL V <dr6...@att.com>; Gary Wu
<gary.i...@huawei.com>; onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: CSIT Test Case Review for M3

Hi, Gildas,

From M3 checklist, I saw this item:
Have you reviewed all the Test Case with Integration Team?

yes

Schedule a meeting with Integration Team to review the deliverable.

Currently, Integration team is helping each project on their CSIT setup, we
have wiki and video for how to do it:
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Creating+a+CSIT+Test

But since we will be very busy on implementing some cross projects / pair
projects CSITs and E2E Lab implementation, I am afraid that Integration team
will become the bottleneck for M3. Could we remove this item, instead, we
depend on PTLs to decide whether they have their core functionalities covered
in their CSIT or not?

Regards,
Helen Chen