Hi Amichai and VID team members,

I heared that VID provide portal to let user input VIM’s information(underlying
VIM’s identity url,username/password,etc) which may overlaped with the ESR VIM
register portal. But I didn'd find any detail about this from VID wiki page or
JIRA space. So, I'd like to comfirm it with VID team about the scenarios. Maybe
VID could call the VIM query API and select VIM from the list of underlying VIM
registered via ESR.

To avoid the inconsistent input about the VIM info, could I suggest to add a
topic to discuss about this at the VID weekly meeting next week ?

Thanks,

LiZi