Hi, Jimmy and Bin,

Since you have made a consensus about add the two properties to cloud-region. I
ubundaned this submit and reupload again after loacaly test passed.

Thanks,

LiZi

原始邮件

发件人: <jf2...@att.com>
收件人: <bin.y...@windriver.com>李滋00164331 <ethanly...@vmware.com>
<lxin...@vmware.com> <dileep.ranganat...@intel.com>
抄送人: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> <yg2...@att.com> <cm3...@att.com>
日 期 :2017年08月18日 23:58
主 题 :RE: [onap-discuss] [AAI] [multicloud] request to add 2 propertiesin
cloud-region

Hi, Bin,

I am going to approve this patch request, since these single value string
fields are of use to multivim and our time to api freeze is so short.  However,
I would like to suggest that if it’s  possible to model the cloud-epa-caps or
cloud-extra-info into new node types that would be more descriptive of what you
are capturing, multivim and other systems might benefit in the long term.
Perhaps that would be a good work item for the Beijing release.

Thanks,

jimmy