From: <onap-discuss-boun...@lists.onap.org> on behalf of "li.z...@zte.com.cn"
<li.z...@zte.com.cn>
Date: Monday, 21 August 2017 at 2:06 PM
To: "bin.y...@windriver.com" <bin.y...@windriver.com>, "rx1...@att.com"
<rx1...@att.com>
Cc: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] MultiVIM identity url and underlying VIM identity
url, RE:08/15/17 - APPC/CDP-PAL/MultVIM - Touch Base 2

Hi Guys,

I found that you are talking about about the VIM information can be both
inputed by ESR and VID. I feel confusing too. So hope this problem could be
clarified at VID weekly meeting. The meeting information attaches bellow.

Thanks,

LiZi

[vid] Team ONAP5 Mon UTC 13:00 / China 21:00 / Eastern 09:00 / Pacific
06:00<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_pages_viewpage.action-3FpageId-3D10782700&d=DwMGaQ&c=uilaK90D4TOVoH58JNXRgQ&r=14DWHoQdlEcTDc7RcGLzzkS0IMYLAIocLc5dNQRKqgk&m=TU8YL7AK6O1pSb6dR6NzEvzh-38noAZ1TEDgIIKSPDw&s=lh8ocsv_-EsvUJ_1hHLt8teWpX_J_2-QXMdKxZRXiBs&e=>
Monday

UTC 01:00 PM

China 09:00 PM

Eastern 09:00 AM

Pacific 06:00 AM

ONAP Meeting 5 is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://zoom.us/j/167433926<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_j_167433926&d=DwMGaQ&c=uilaK90D4TOVoH58JNXRgQ&r=14DWHoQdlEcTDc7RcGLzzkS0IMYLAIocLc5dNQRKqgk&m=TU8YL7AK6O1pSb6dR6NzEvzh-38noAZ1TEDgIIKSPDw&s=gY9Zsq4BIr0soCmrNfOw2IeumsfO--nuWdgPxdyKAkg&e=>

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,,167433926# or
+16465588656,,167433926#

Or Telephone:
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
+1 855 880 1246 (US Toll Free)
+1 877 369 0926 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 167 433 926
International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=mwsbUS78bJnISsV3I53VPekYg0oefEud<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_zoomconference-3Fm-3DmwsbUS78bJnISsV3I53VPekYg0oefEud&d=DwMGaQ&c=uilaK90D4TOVoH58JNXRgQ&r=14DWHoQdlEcTDc7RcGLzzkS0IMYLAIocLc5dNQRKqgk&m=TU8YL7AK6O1pSb6dR6NzEvzh-38noAZ1TEDgIIKSPDw&s=PUxe8bq1uCYMMLVzcszy9IzfO0LNl98T2ZxP1C1BEfE&e=>

原始邮件
发件人: <bin.y...@windriver.com>;
收件人: <rx1...@att.com>; <lxin...@vmware.com>; <ts4...@att.com>;
<vg4...@att.com>; <sa4...@att.com>; <ry3...@att.com>; <js9...@att.com>;
<rk5...@att.com>; <bh5...@att.com>; <cl6...@intl.att.com>;
<marcus.willi...@intel.com>; <alex....@intel.com>; <ah4...@att.com>;
<vr7...@att.com>; <pn8...@att.com>; <pb0...@att.com>;
<kw5...@att.com>;李滋00164331; <ethanly...@vmware.com>; <ha0...@att.com>;
<bf1...@att.com>; <pm3...@att.com>; <alex....@intel.com>; <av...@amdocs.com>;
抄送人: <pdrag...@research.att.com>; <c...@research.att.com>; <jc2...@att.com>;
<gn4...@intl.att.com>; <bf1...@att.com>;
日 期 :2017年08月18日 10:20
主 题 :RE: MultiVIM identity url and underlying VIM identity url, RE:08/15/17 -
APPC/CDP-PAL/MultVIM - Touch Base 2

Hi Randa,

               That’s great. I like this approach.

               And the last point is not about APP-C to “support different
types of cloud providers or different flavors of cloud” , My point is that
there seems be some inconsistent between ESR and VID. I believe both of them
provide portal to  register/input VIM’s information (identity
url/username/password) and perhaps store those information differently, that
might impact APP-C indirectly since eventually APP-C or policy will need to
read these information. I saw Lizi (ESR PTL) had reached out  to VID team to
sync with each other, so let’s see how this discrepancy being resolved. For
now, we don’t have to worry about that too much.

Best Regards,
Bin Yang,    Solution Readiness Team,    Wind River
Direct +86,10,84777126    Mobile +86,13811391682    Fax +86,10,64398189