Hello Ran

We are trying to Deploy DACE on VIO . We have been successful in rest of the
VM's and their dockers But have issues in  Collector VM , PostGreSql and CDAP
VM's .

The situation is - on Collector VM - 3 dockers are up and on PostgreSql and
CDAP VM - there is no dockers   .

our DCAE VM's have Floating and Private ip assigned to . from inside the VM We
can reach to open internet . We have tried on both the Release Version and
situation is same .

Test.No

Project Name

Artifacts version

docker version

ONAPVersion/gerrit

DCAE Version

Observation

1

OPEN-ECOMP

1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

1.1-STAGING-latest

master

1.1.0

DCAE's 5 Additional VMs are created. Collector VM downloads 2 Dockers but NO
Containers start

2

onap

1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

1.0-STAGING-latest

1.0.0

1.1.0

DCAE's 5 Additional VMs are created. Collector VM downloads 6 Dockers and start
3 containers but the remaining dockers are not started

Whatever we tried have been captured in the given link -

. https://lists.onap.org/pipermail/onap-discuss/2017-July/002414.html .

with best regards

gaurav